Welcome to YoreWiki!
Howdy, I'm Martin Ralya. YoreWiki (Yore Wiki) is the companion to my personal blog, Yore, that I use for worldbuilding and other stuff -- mostly tabletop RPG stuff -- that benefits from a wiki approach to organization.
I created this wiki because on February 9, 2019 I had a fun idea for a hex in a fantasy hexcrawl, wanted to write it down, and realized that my hexcrawl ideas were scattered all over the place. I've used a campaign wiki before and I liked being able to add content to it piecemeal, and interrelate new and old content, while keeping the whole thing coherent. YoreWiki came about as a way to let me do just that, all in once place -- right here.
YoreWiki is public because I enjoy sharing my work, but it's also a private workshop and therefore isn't open to collaborators. Happy gaming!
Fantasy hexcrawl material
In the spirit of "start small," I've uploaded all my fantasy hexcrawl stuff to a few different pages.
- Fantasy hex contents - When I have an idea I like enough to hang onto, I drop it here
- Fantasy names - Names I want to incorporate into hexcrawl material
- Bloodgate hexcrawl - This is the "idea stub" and info dump I wrote when considering a hexcrawl with one defined edge and a starting town
- Hexcrawl design notes - Presentation, approach, and personal preferences
- Hexmancer - My free tool for procedurally generating hexes on the fly
- Hexcrawl posts on Yore - I love hexcrawls, and I've written a few posts about them over the years
- Bleakstone - I started writing about Bleakstone in 2014, based in part on ideas going back to 2012
- Bleakstone snippets - Random ideas, false starts, and other stuff that might be worth mining
- Uncanny Marches snippets - The Uncanny Marches morphed into Bleakstone
I still have hexcrawl stuff floating around to add to YoreWiki:
- Maps (Bleakstone and forerunners)
- Artwork (Bleakstone)
Cepheus SOLO campaign
- Cepheus SOLO campaign - A solo Traveller game I'm playing using the Cepheus Engine SOLO rules
Comic book pull list
- Comic book pull list - Maybe not totally up to date or whatnot