With my Genestealers’ initial base/wash/drybrush done, I based them and then tested some base rim options.
Doombull Brown is the clear winner in my book, so that’s what I’ll be using for my Tyranids.
I also took a box of Tyranid Warriors on vacation with me, and spent some quiet time trimming and filing them. I just wrapped up assembly on the first one (Venom Cannon, Boneswords, and Toxin Sacs), so now he’s in my impromptu drying station.
Both Hive Fleet Balaur units for my first Kill Team are coming along nicely, and I’m in the groove. If I find myself in a painting mood, I could have my Genestealers completely wrapped up this weekend.